Date: 18-22 November, 2015
Place: the city Izmir (the Turkish Republic)
1. The mandatory information for delegates
You need to provide the following information:
1. Registration form in the prescribed form.
2. Scan of the first page of the passport, on which will make the trip (format: pdf / jpg).
3. Information: date and time of arrival/departure, flight number, train, including a wagon, vehicle.
4. For accreditation:
- Name of department, service, organization and occupied position at work (fully);
- Head of delegation/delegates/members of the delegation.
5. Information on reservations for accommodation in the official hotel of the Conference (single, double, twin).
6. You must submit an application no later than November 1, 2015 if there is a necessity in a translator.
This information will be used by the organizers of the Conference for the meeting and departure, hotel reservation, production of accreditation badges and other issues.
2. Registration of participants
The participants of the Conference provide the confirmation letter on participation in the event, registration form and other information (in accordance with paragraph 1) no later than 25 October, 2015 in three addresses (paragraph 9 ).
3. Official hotel for accommodation
Hotel «Kaya Izmir Thermal & Convention»
Location: Ilıca Mah. Zeytin Sk. No: 112 İzmir, the Republic of Turkey
4. Date of accommodation in the hotel
Price of accommodation per day (without taking into account exchange rates during the Conference):
- single room 93 $ (ninety three) US dollar;
- double room 112 $ (one hundred and twelve) US dollar.
5. Accreditation and registration
Accreditation and registration will organize in the Hotel «Kaya Izmir Thermal & Convention» 18 November 2015 from 9.00 (according to local time).
The participants will be provided with transport during the official period of staying.
In addition, the participants will be provided with the duty transport only by prior arrangement.
The participants of the Conference during the official period of the event will be provided with food in the Hotel «Kaya Izmir Thermal & Convention».
8. Financial documentation
The financial documentation on accommodation is provided by the Administration of the Hotel.
The business trip certificates are necessary to submit in the day of registration for certification.
- The International Sport Federation of Firefighters and Rescuers
Tel./Fax: + 7 (495) 784-75-22
- Serdar Yücel (Head of İzmir Fire Department)
Tel.: + 905 337110094
- İsmail Derse (Director of the Search and Rescue Department)
Tel.: + 905 422660549